Thursday 1 September 2022

Army River Fire Rehearsals

With 2022 River Fire fast approaching, the Army put on a rehearsal display at 12.50pm. The rehearsal went for 20 minutes. There were three helicopters all up. One Eurocopter EC-665 Tiger ARH A38-022 and two NH Industries MRH90 Taipans A40-011 and A40-026. A40-011 was very close to me and over flew my area most of the time, A40-026 did a display in another area further away from where I was.
I took over 120 photos but below are a small collection.
The RAAF will be doing their display tomorrow in their F/A 18 Hornets so I'll be back there again tomorrow to get this.

































For my interstate and international readers wondering what River Fire is. 
River Fire is a Brisbane Festival and is one of Australia's leading international arts festivals held each September in Brisbane.
Its presence dominates the city for three weeks in September and its line-up of classical and contemporary music, theatre, dance, comedy, opera, circus and major public events such as Riverfire attracts an audience of around one million people every year.




No comments:

Post a Comment