Monday 1 November 2021

Time for a break, so goodbye for now.

During the last 12 -18 months since Covid hit I have tried in vain to keep this blog interesting. 
Since I wasn't traveling for work and most of the internationals had stopped coming in, well during the day anyway, i haven't had the opportunity to post many pictures. I have been out to the airport on many occasions hoping for something special or unusual to come in, as I'm sure you don't want to see the same three major airlines we have over and over.

This blog has gone global with the USA being my biggest audience followed closely by Australia.  Then in % order

Russia
Ukraine
Germany
Turkmenistan
France
Sweden
United Kingdom
New Zealand
South Korea
Canada
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Netherlands
Singapore
China
Romania

I have noticed for the last few weeks now the global viewing numbers per day have been dropping and are now down to single digits per story. 
This is heart breaking to see.
I had considered closing the blog completely but I have, disappointingly, for now anyway decided to just park it and re look at it again over Christmas.

If you are reading this I want to say "Thank You" so much for your support. 
Hopefully when the world's travel picks up, I'll be back.

Regards
Brendan    


No comments:

Post a Comment