Thursday 26 February 2015

Thursday Morning Quickie

As I was driving over the Gateway Bridge (our main toll bridge) on my way to see clients I heard Emirates 434 ask for push back. I knew I was only minutes away from a great viewing point, so I headed that way. I was only there a few minutes when I heard Emirates 434 Runway 19... clear for take off. Then I heard "Brisbane Tower this is Korean Air 124 ready inturn". The reply from the tower was "Korean Air 124 copied..break break QANTAS 589 heavy line up and wait". So I knew not only was I going to get the Emirates A380 but a QANTAS heavy and the Korean Air.
All three departed and 20 mins later I was on my way to my customers a very happy chappie.

EMIRATES 434 A380 A6-EDB (CN 13) OFF TO AUCKLAND

ALL AUCKLAND BOUND AIRCRAFT USED TO BANK LEFT
RIGHT HERE GIVING US A PERFECT BANKING SHOT, BUT
AIR TRAFFIC HAVE CHANGED THE FLIGHT PATH.

QANTAS 589 A330-202 VH-EBQ (CN 1189)  OFF TO PERTH

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

KOREAN AIR 124 A330-323 (CN 1576) OFF TO SEOUL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment