Thursday 23 February 2017

Thursday afternoon at Tullamarine

This afternoon I had a few beers with a work colleague after work and while he went home I went back out to the airport for a look.
Due to strongs winds the main runway in use was the far east west runway 09 / 27 for departures and 16 was for arrivals. Only the heavies we departing from 16 so I didnt get a chance to capture many departures this afternoon.

QANTAS (JET CONNECT) B737-838 ZK-ZQD (CN 34203)

EMIRATES A380-861 A6-EOZ (CN 210)



QATAR B777-3DZ A7-BEJ (CN 60336)



VIRGIN AUSTRALIA A330-243 VH-XFC (CN 1293)





























Being from Brisbane I don't carry a ladder with me so I rely on getting most of my photos from the fence; and as you can see I have never had an issue until this afternoon. Etihad was about 3 minustes out so I went back over to the fence line when a lady (and I use that word loosely) in an ISS car pulled up and said "you need to be 2 metres from the fence" my reply was I am only taking photos. She yelled "move back 2 metres or cope a fine". I said Etihad is on final can I please get the photos and I will leave, then she took her seat belt off and yelled "If i get out of the car you will cope a $5,000 fine for loitoring on the fence line". Not knowing if the laws down here are different I didn't argue.
I did find a rubbish bin to stand on but unfortunately the photos have a fence line in the middle of them.

ETIHAD A380-861 A6-APF (CN 195)




JETSTAR B787-8 VH-VKH (CN 36233)


AIR CHINA A330-243 B-6076 (CN 797) 


No comments:

Post a Comment