Saturday, 1 August 2026

A few photos from our walk at New Farm

Once a month, my wife, our two daughters, and I, along with our daughters’ Cavoodle, head to New Farm Park, a heritage-listed riverfront park just outside the city, where we enjoy a relaxed stroll along the waterfront before grabbing a coffee along the way and then walk back to the car. I usually bring my big camera to capture departing aircraft, but this time I opted for our little pocket camera. In hindsight, that was a mistake—it was tough to spot the planes through the reflective screen. Here are a few photos I thought I’d share.



MALAYSIA AIRLINES AIRBUS A330-323 9M-MTG (MSN 1318)
MH134 OFF TO KUALA LUMPUR (KUL) 14 YEARS

SINGAPORE AIRLINES AIRBUS A350-941 9V-SHF (MSN 305)
SQ256 OFF TO SINGAPORE (SIN) 7 YEARS


SUPERB FAIRY WREN (DIDN'T WANT ITS PHOTO TAKEN)

VIRGIN AUSTRALIA BOEING 737-MAX 8 VH-8IF (MSN 66647)
VA045 OFF TO DENPASAR (DPS) 2 YEARS

JETSTAR AIRBUS A320-232 VH-VGO (MSN 4356)
JQ834 OFF TO PROSERPINE (PPP) 16 YEARS

JETSTAR BOEING 787-9 VH-VKB (MSN 36228)
JQ9 OFF TO TOKYO (NRT) 12 YEARS

CHINA SOUTHERN AIRBUS A330-323 B-5966 (MSN 1625)
CZ382 OFF TO GUANGZHOU (CAN) 11 YEARS







QANTAS AIRBUS A330-202 VH-EBP (MSN 1174)
QF61 OFF TO TOKYO (NRT) 15 YEARS



No comments:

Post a Comment