Sunday 1 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!


Wow; where has the year gone; it seems the days go faster and faster.
I had a wonderful year last year; November 2015 I resigned from a long term position with a manufacturer and in January 2016 I started my new job. Eight months later, (and about 10 years of hoping) a dream of mine came true when I was promoted to National Sales Manager.
I am telling you this because dreams "can" come true if you work hard, stay positive and never give up.
I would like to wish you and your family a safe, happy New Year, with beautiful moments and treasured memories; and this year I hope at least one of your dreams comes true.
Leave the pain, sorrow and sadness behind and lets welcome the brand New Year with a smile.

We will open a book. Its pages are blank.. We are going to put the words on them ourselves. The book is called "opportunity" and its first chapter is New Years Day... start writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment