Sunday, 24 April 2016

Police to Interview Everyone on Prince's Flight

The Mirror is reporting that police investigators will be interviewing everyone who was on the private plane carrying the late pop star Prince that made an emergency landing at Quad City International Airport in Moline, Illinois in the early hours of April 15.

The report does not specifically identify the Carver County, Minnesota Sheriff’s Office, the local law enforcement agency in Chanhassen, Minnesota, where Prince died on April 21, as the investigating organization.
As Breitbart News reported previously, a private plane made an emergency landing at Quad City International Airport at 1:15 am on the morning of April 15, 2016 to secure medical treatment on the ground for a passenger who was described as unresponsive.
TMZ and multiple outlets are reporting that Prince was the unresponsive passenger.
Quad City International Airport Public Safety Director Jeff Patterson told Breitbart News the unresponsive passenger was taken from the airport by the Moline Fire Department to UnityPoint Health – Trinity Hospital in Moline.
The private plane departed from Quad City International Airport at 11:30 am that same day, according to Patterson.
The Mirror reported on the emerging details of the police investigation:
Everyone aboard the flight on which Prince allegedly suffered an overdose of painkillers days before his death is to be quizzed by police.
Investigators said they want to speak to the singer’s friends, staff and flight crew – as it was claimed he had needed emergency treatment for the same drug used by fierce rival Michael Jackson.
Sources say the 57-year-old took so many Percocet painkillers shortly after performing in Atlanta eight days ago that his condition became critical.
His team were so fearful for his safety they diverted the Gulfstream jet to Moline, Illinois to get urgent medical attention – despite being only 48 minutes from his home.
At the hospital the pop superstar was reportedly administered a “save shot” normally given in dire circumstances to overdose victims.
Doctors advised Prince would need to be monitored for 24 hours – but when his management failed to secure him a private room they discharged him.
When he left the hospital after just three hours he was described as “not doing well”.
Yet the 5ft 2ins singer made an appearance at a party in Minnesota the next day, assuring worried fans they should “wait a few days before you waste any prayers”.
A police source said: “We understand Prince suffered chronic pain after developing a hip problem. Naturally he took painkillers to ease his troubles but police are looking into if he was prescribed too many.”

The story continues on in great length and can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment