Friday 13 March 2015

More from Rockhampton

Before my first appointment I ventured out to the airport for a quick look and hung around for about 30 mins. Just as I pulled up I saw a Pilatus touch down, so I quickly grabbed my camera and run up to the viewing platform (as seen in my previous post) then I notice a Qantas Q 400 taxied out and one was coming in. I got in the car and started to drive off when I heard "Fly Doc 456 runway 15 clear for take off" so I quickly turned around, grabbed the Fly Doc and proceeded on with my day.

PILATUS PC 12 VH-PID (CN 231)

QANTAS LINK Q 400 DASH 8 VH-QOC (CN 4117)

PILATUS PC 12 VH-PID (CN 231)

QANTAS LINK'S Q 400 DASH 8 ''DESTINATION TAMWORTH"

THIS GUITAR HAD A BIG 40th  ON IT CELEBRATING 40YRS
OF THE TAMWORTH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

QANTAS LINK Q 400 DASH 8 VH-QOI (CN 4189)



                      ROYAL FLYING DOCTORS BEECHCRAFT B200
                                          VH-FDG (CN BB2012)

Arriving at the airport for my flight home I thought I would give the viewing
area one quick drive past before I checked in, and there to my surprise were
two aircraft parked on the freight apron. The Queensland Police Air Wing
Raytheon and a Royal Australian Air Force Challenger




QUEENSLAND POLICE AIRWING RAYTHEON 1900D
VH-PSK (CN UE-311)

ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIRFORCE CHALLENGER 604
A37-003 (CN 5538)



No comments:

Post a Comment