Wednesday 10 October 2018

Brisbane -Auckland Trip

Today I was heading to the airport again but this time I was heading to the international terminal as I had to go to Auckland New Zealand for the annual Rapidclean conference. The company I work for is a member of the Rapidclean Group, a buying group. Every year the Rapidclean group has a conference somewhere, last year it was Adeliade South Australia, the year before was Alice Springs Northern Territory and so on. I was heading over with my boss and about 20 other Rapid members from Brisbane and surrounds. Our Qantas flight was leaving at 7.45am and boarding was to be at 7.10am, so I made my way to the airport arriving there at 5.15am
After clearing security and customs we made our way out into the arrivals /departure hall. I could see our A330-202 sitting there at gate 74, the registration for this flight was VH-EBK (CN 0945) I had been on this aircraft twice before both times Brisbane to Perth. After having something to eat I wondered around the terminal taking a few photos.


QANTAS B787-8 VH-ZNF (CN 36239)


BRISBANE CITY


ALLIANCE AIRLINES FOKKER F28 MK 70 VH-KBX (CN 11547)

EX GOVT OF NETHERLAND PH-KBX


MALINDO B737-8GP 9M-LCC (CN 39836)


AIR CANADA B787-8 C-GHPQ (CN 35257)
































We began boarding 15 mins late at 7.25 and we took our seats in turn, I was in 29A. The last cabin door was closed at 7.43am and we pushed back at 7.48. At 7.55 we began the short taxi out for the Alpha nine holding point for runway 01. We began rolling and got airborne at 7.58am. We maintained runway heading for a short time then we banked right before heading out to sea. As we made our way south east we continued to climb reaching our flt lvl of 410 at 8.23am.
The ride was very smooth and comfortable.


LAND AHEAD


















We began our descent into Auckland at 10.08 am (Brisbane time) and landed on runway 23L at 10.40am. Auckland is normally two hours ahead of Brisbane but due to daylight savings they are now three hours ahead making our official arrival time 1.40pm.














No comments:

Post a Comment