Friday 3 November 2017

Hobart Airport and City

This morning before I started catching up with family and friends I headed down to the airport for an hour or so. The airport is only 10 minutes from where I am staying at my sisters house.
Even though Hobart is an international airport they don't have any international arrivals at all. The main airline servicing Hobart is Jetstar followed by Virgin and Qantaslink.



HOBART TOWER


JETSTAR A320-232 VH-VFX (CN 5871)

JETSTAR A320-232 VH-VGN (CN 4434)

VIRGIN AUSTRALIA B737-838 VH-VUW (CN 39449)

QANTASLINK B717-2BL VH-YQU (CN 55180)

ALLIANCE FOKKER F28 MK 70 (CN 11575)



EUROCOPTER AS355 (CN 5423)






























I left there and went up to a place called Rosny Hill to get a few photos of the city, the bridge and the mountain.



















After dinner in the city I went to a place called Trafalgar Square as I had seen photos of the fountain there in a ray of different colours. As my luck would have it the colour was stuck on blue.








No comments:

Post a Comment