Friday 11 November 2016

This week in Brisbane

As I drive around Brisbane I always have my camera in the car in case I get to see something unusual or different or we may get a diversion. This week I caught a C17 Globemaster III doing touch and goes at Amberley, and a few unusual arrivals in Brisbane in the way of a Western Global Airlines MD11 and the Netherlands Government Fokker 70 bringing in King Willem Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherland. While at the airport I also saw an American Bombardier 5000.
Then on Thursday night we had a storm in our area so I grabbed a few lightning photos.
The MD 11 freighter has been doing runs between Brisbane and Niugini for the last three days and has a few more days on this run before leaving Brisbane.
The Fokker 70 came to Australia via Perth, then went to Canberra and Sydney, up to Brisbane before doing a few Sydney Brisbane runs. It went to New Zealand and flew around there for 3 days before heading back to the Netherlands. It called into Brisbane yesterday for an hour then departed for Darwin. Today it departed Darwin for Singapore where it will refuel and head to Chennai India.
RAAF C-17A GLOBEMASTER III A41-212 (CN 50271)


BOMBARDIER GLOBAL 5000 N933ML (CN 9504)

WESTERN GLOBAL AIRLINES MD 11 N435KD (CN 48435)



NETHERNS GOVERNMENT FOKKER 70 PH-KBX (CN 11547)






No comments:

Post a Comment