Wednesday 28 September 2016

Brisbane-Sydney




















Well it was only a few days ago I was here when I returned from Alice Springs and now I am back heading off to Sydney for a few days. I set the alarm for 4am but as usual I was awake at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. I left home at 4.30 and arrived at the airport just after 5am. I had a large item with me which needed to go to our Sydney office, so after checking that into the oversized items area I headed up stairs to the Qantas Club for some breakfast.




















My Qantas flight, QF 503, was leaving from gate 17 and our boarding time was 6.05am.
I headed up to the gate a few minutes earlier so I could get a few photos along the way.

QANTASLINK DASH 8 Q 402 VH-QOM (CN 4217)

QANTAS B737-838 VH-VYI (CN 34181)

QANTAS TAILS


The aircraft for today was a Boeing 737-838 VH-VYC, we began boarding at 6.08 and in turn I took my seat which was 9A, when I got to my seat I was gutted.... There was no window, yep no window just a wall.



















I was gutted and extremely disappointed, having a passion for commercial aviation I was looking forward to seeing and photographing the aircraft in Sydney as we taxied in. 
We pushed back at 6.27 and began taxiing at 6.30, runway 19 was in use so we taxied up to the Alpha 3 holding point and taxied straight out onto the runway for a rolling start. We were airborne at 6.34 and after departure we banked left and then right and set course for Sydney, climbing to 380. Our track took us down over Beaudesert, Glen Innes and Armidale. We began our descent into Sydney at 7.22am and landed in Sydney on 16L at 7.54. We had a long taxi to the gate, which was gate 2 arriving there at 8.03.

No comments:

Post a Comment