Wednesday 31 August 2016

Off to Sydney



















Well it was time to head off too Sydney again on business for a few days, but this time I will be taking Friday off and spending Friday and Saturday at Rydges Airport Hotel doing some plane spotting.
As usual my flight was at 6.30am so I set my alarm for 4am (even though I had been awake since 1.30am) I headed off to the airport at 4.30am arriving around 5.10am. After checking in my bag I headed up stair to the Qantas lounge and waited for my Qantas flight 503 to Sydney.



















My aircraft, a Qantas 737-838 VH-VXD, was waiting at gate 18. We commenced boarding at 6.08 and I took my seat which was 28F. We pushed back at 6.29 and commenced taxiing at 6.33. Runway 19 was in use so we taxied out to Alpha 3 holding point. We lined up and got airborne at 6.38 and not long after passing over our Gateway Bridge

















we made a small left hand turn and then a right hand turn at set course for Sydney climbing to flight level 390. The ride was very smooth and comfortable. We began our descent at 7.22am and landed on runway 34R in Sydney at 7.59. We taxied to gate 3 arriving there at 8.06.
After attending a few business appointments with our Sydney reps it was time for a quick photo of the Opera House and the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.







No comments:

Post a Comment