Thursday 6 August 2015

Hervey Bay / Bundaberg

I tell you 8 weeks comes around very quickly because it was time to head back up to Hervey Bay and Bundaberg. Having a huge promotion on means more work for me and very little time for spotting.
I didn't get a chance to call out to the Hervey Bay airport yesterday but I did manage to get down the water front and grab a few photos of the sun setting.

Hervey Bay Pier which is just under 1 km long (.62 miles)



















Before heading off to Bundaberg I called into the airport to see what was around and there was nothing coming or going except for the 9.30 flight to Brisbane. But I managed to grab a few of the locals parked up.
 
QANTAS LINK DASH 8-315 VH-TQE (CN 596)
 
CESSNA T210M VH SDU (CN 21062253)
LADY ELLIOT ISLAND RESORT BRITTEN- NORMAN BN2A
VH-RUT (CN 165)
 
AERO COMMUTE AUSTRALIA CESSNA 402 VH-RDZ (CN 402A0125)
 
After that I headed off for the ninety minute drive to Bundaberg; then it was straight into it and again no time for spotting until just after 4pm. I sat there for an hour and, like Hervey Bay, nothing was moving except for a QANTAS Link Dash 8
 
CESSNA 208B VH-VCW (CN 208B1102)
 



QANTAS LINK DASH 8-315 VH-SBT (CN 580)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment