Friday 14 August 2015

A Few more from Armidale Airport

This morning I woke in Armidale to 2 degrees and frost everywhere; when I walked out of my motel room I could smell the smoke from the log fires burning in homes all over Armidale, and it took me back to my child hood growing up in Hobart. This may be a regular event for some of you international readers but living in Brisbane we don't have fireplaces and we very rarely get frosts. The sky was crystal clear and I could see con trails from over flying aircraft so after completing the few calls I had I, I quickly headed off to the airport to catch the morning arrivals and to try and get a few over flyers before heading home.

CESSNA 172R VH-PYT (CN R172-2571)


REX SAAB 340B VH-PRX (CN 340B-303)

PIPER PA-31P 350 VH-XGW (CN 31P-8414001)

ROBINSON R44 VH-RCM (CN 1809)

PIPER PA-30 VH-EAU (CN 30-1444)

TWO VIRGINS RACING

ONE IS SYDNEY - GOLD COAST THE OTHER SYDNEY - BRISBANE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment