Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 2 in Mackay

After a very busy day attending two trade shows then dismantling one and packing it up, it was time to relax and while some went off for a well earned beer, you can guess where I headed to.
You guessed it, after a horrible cold windy miserable day I couldn't believe who quickly the clouds disappeared so I thought I would try for some night shots of aircraft landing and taking off. As you can see there are some good photos BUT the wind was still so strong I got some camera shake. I had the legs on the tripod down and folded away trying to give some strength to the tripod but the wind still won.

MACKAY TOWER

EMBRAER LEGARCY 500 N142ZG (CN 55000008)
I SAW THIS AIRCRAFT IN ROCKHAMPTON THURSDAY MORNING

VIRGIN AUSTRALIA EMBRAER E190 VH-ZPJ (CN 19000209)

QANTAS LINK BOMBARDIER Q400 VH-LQD (CN 4371)

QANTAS LINK BOMBARDIER Q400 VH-LQF (CN 4375)

QANTAS LINK DASH 8 VH-LQD TAXIING OUT FOR DEPARTURE

FLYING DOCTORS KING AIR VH-FDB (CN BB-1977)

THIS WAS AN AMULANCE PASSING BY WITH ITS LIGHTS FLASHING

VIRGIN AUSTRALIA E190 VH-ZPT (19000451)
AS YOU CAN SEE THE WIND WAS BEING A PAIN



No comments:

Post a Comment